Oxford Nanopore’s DNA/RNA sequencing technology enables diverse, novel scientific research, and the platform is now starting to be adopted for ‘applied market’ uses such as healthcare diagnostics and food safety.
Nanopore sequencing uniquely enables scientists to do all of the following:
- Sequence any DNA/RNA fragment length from short to ultra-long Accurately characterise more genetic variation
- Perform direct sequencing of native DNA/RNAGenerate content-rich data, including methylation
- Analyse data in real timeRapid insights, and analyses that can respond to results in real time
- Use devices at any scale, from portable devices to ultra-high throughput desktop devicesSequence anything, anywhere
- Access the technology without capital investmentAccessible and cost effective
- Use simple & rapid, or automated, library prepEasy to use and versatile
If you any questions about our products or services, chat directly with a member of our sales team.
Book a sales call
To book a call with one of our sales team please click below;Book a call
Book a sales call
Our goal is to enable the analysis of anything, by anyone, anywhere.
Oxford Nanopore’s goal is to enable the analysis of anything, by anyone, anywhere. The Company has developed the world's first and only nanopore DNA sequencing platform, which is uniquely scalable from pocket-sized formats through to ultra-high throughput devices. The technology offers real-time data analysis for rapid, dynamic insights; the ability to sequence any length fragments of DNA or RNA, whether short or ultra-long, and the ability to sequence native molecules for rich data that includes real-time epigenetic information.
The technology is currently being used in 100 countries, by researchers in human, plant, animal, microbiological or environmental genetics, as well as increasingly in applied market applications such as healthcare or food safety...read more